Friday, January 4, 2019

Ranking My Half Marathons

It's been over a month since my last race and I still have yet to post my report.  In the meantime, I started thinking about my favorite distance and wondered how many individual half marathons I've finished (47) and which ones are my favorites

I've ran 71 half marathons since 2009 and will probably be taking a hiatus.  .  Call me nostalgic, but here is my ranking of each half in which I've competed.

Disc

1. ORRRC Half Marathon (6)- Also my PR race three times.
2. Flying Pig Half Marathon (3)
3. Capital City Half Marathon (4)- Definitely a PR race.  I did so twice.
4. Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Half Marathon
5. Air Force Half Marathon (2)
6. Buckeye Half Marathon (2)
7. Spirit of Columbus Half Marathon
8. Mad Half Marathon
9. Old Port Half Marathon
10. Akron Half Marathon
11. State to State Half Marathon (2)
12. Melbourne & Beaches Music Half Marathon
13. Run the Bluegrass
14. Houston Half Marathon
15. Dayton River Corridor Classic (3)
16. Alamo 13.1
17. Louisville Sports Commission Half Marathon
18. Columbus Half Marathon (October)
19. Ohio Northern Indoor Half Marathon (3)
20. Medina Half Marathon (2)
21. Augusta Half Marathon
22. La Porte By The Bay Half Marathon
23. Amish Country Half Marathon (2)
24. Mid Ohio 13er (2)
25. Columbus Half Marathon (August)
26. Carmel (IN) Half Marathon
27. Three Creeks Half Marathon
28. Inland Trail Half Marathon
29. Churchill's Half Marathon
30. Wooster Heart & Sole Half Marathon (2)
31. Pro Football Hall of Fame Half Marathon
32. Presque Isle Half Marathon
33. Millersburg Fall Trail Run (2)
34. Earth Day Challenge Half Marathon
35. YOLO Half Marathon
36. Made in America Half Marathon
37. Cleveland Fall Classic
38. Park 2 Park Half Marathon
39. Somerset Stampede Half Marathon
40. Soaring Eagle Runs Boy Scout Half Marathon
41. Last Chance for Boston Half Marathon (2)
42. Heartland Series Ohio
43. East Bay Half Marathon
44. Geist Half Marathon
45. Findlay Red, White & Blue Half Marathon
46. Little Miami Half Marathon
47. Run to the Wall Half Marathon













No comments:

Post a Comment